Monday 14 January 2013

I've not been idle!

I haven't posted for a while but that doesn't mean I haven't done any sewing! In one of my early blogs I explained that I was given the name 'The Bag Lady' by colleagues at work because I have made many little waist bags for the staff to wear. Some of these are getting rather worn etc so I promised to make a few more after Christmas. I have made four and will photograph them when the light is better. I also mentioned that I was going to make some tote bags for charity and have made the first one. Photo to follow.

Meanwhile, the Great Golfer and I took a short break and went to Robin Hood's Bay on the North Yorkshire Coast. We had a relaxing time and the weather was kind to us. We had one day with clear blue sky and sunshine and spent the time walking around Whitby. We came home on Saturday in time to beat the cold weather that was forecast. It arrived last night and we have had steady snow since lunch time today and there is a good covering outside. It's dark now but I might take a few photographs tomorrow. Meanwhile, here are a couple of photographs taken last week in Robin Hood's Bay and Whitby.

Later: I can't seem to download any photographs from my computer so I'll try another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment