Sunday 7 October 2012

Birthday bag

Today is my friend, Vivien's birthday. She and her husband kindly invited us to share in her birthday celebration in London. At first I didn't know what to give her as a present because I had already given her a small zippered pouch. Then I decided that some batik fabric I had bought recently would really suit her so made her a tote bag. As Vivien is quite short and the bag is rather large, it nearly dwarfs her but she was delighted with it. Here she is with her bag:

 Oops! How do you rotate a photo once it's here??

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely bag Margaret! Your friend looks so happy to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret - the bag looks lovely! For a moment I thought you had beaded it? Have you got the picture of Pam's bag with the yo-yos?

    ReplyDelete